Whatever I know.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Things that i love.

1. Driving all alone to a park in the ECR. ( I personally introduced this place to a lot of my friends ).
2. When heads turn to the noise made by my Yamaha.
3. When some code that i have written works ( You see, that doesnt happen often )
4. When I see somebody using the code that i have written ( I have seen this only in my wildest dreams though! )
5. Go-Karting. I have always seen others do better. Its time i improved.
6. Novels. But why does my reading speed remain same after about 50 novels?
7. Music. I know how those who've seen my attempts at it would laugh.
8. Imagining myself on an imported motorbike.
9. Planning for a trip with friends.
10. Making the trip :-)


I guess i would keep adding to the list.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Saranya Arunprakash said…

    Hey,
    Can I add some more to your list :-)

    1. Browsing for hours without getting disturbed :-)
    2. XBOX - Forza racing
    3. Scenic drives
    4. Chicken curry
    5. Having Tea (particularly 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM Tea) at home

     

Post a Comment

<< Home